Has anyone seen these commercials? I think they’re for lotion. The part that gets my attention is where they say, “The difference between looking into his eyes and falling into his arms is…” I haven’t managed to notice what they claim that difference is, because I’m too busy thinking about what it might be. Please feel free to join in.
“The difference between looking into his eyes and falling into his arms is…”
- one poorly-placed banana peel.
- about a quart of vodka.
- at least a carat.
- one is looking. The other is falling.
- a breath mint apart.
- unfortunately for him, contingent upon what kind of car he drives.
- a moot point, because he smells like the monkey house.
- harder to zero in on with that glass eye.
- whether his I.Q. is more like a college or a pro basketball score.
- a tough choice, given the peg leg and the eye patch, arrrrrgh!